Danjo Creations' Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer apply to all hosting clients, regardless of whether said clients have contracted full service accounts or DNS hosting services including free or paid parking, email service, or redirection of domain names. Clients include those served by our Danjo Creations' main website and those served via any of our secondary websites. By using our website hosting services, you agree to comply with our policies. We have a zero-tolerance policy with regards to all unacceptable content and behavior.
1. AGE: You must be 18 years of age to enter into a contract to use our services.
In the case of a minor under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must contract the services from us and the said parent or guardian is our client and must agree to these policies and terms. The client is to remain listed as the account holder and primary contact person. The minor may be authorized as an alternate contact so that he/she may communicate with us directly on behalf of the client. Upon obtaining the age of 18, the client remains the account holder until such time as the contract expires naturally or is prematurely canceled by the client. At such time, the renewal contract may be contracted by the newly turned 18 year old.
2. CONTENT AND USE OF SERVICES: You agree to use our services for lawful and legal purposes only. You are not permitted to use our services to engage in illegal activities. You are not permitted to transmit, to distribute, to store, to present, or to promote via links or other methods any material in violation of any applicable Canadian or United States federal, provincial/state or municipal laws or bylaws. You are not permitted to contravene other applicable regulations, or codes of ethics to which you or Danjo Creations may be subject to. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our providers harmless from any claims resulting from the use of the service that damages yourself or any other party.
Illegal or otherwise unacceptable content and activities includes, but is not limited to the following:
Content which infringes on another individual's rights:
Content or activities that may be damaging to your account, to our services, servers, or network, or to any other services, servers, or networks:
Material judged to be indecent or obscene
Material judged to be threatening
unacceptable mailing and promotion techniques
In addition, we do not allow any of the following without prior written permission from Danjo Creations:
Any violation of these policies may result in immediate account termination or suspension without prior notification and without any refunds. Any client who violates our policies will be held responsible for any and all damages to Danjo Creations and may be charged a fee for necessary repairs and recovery.
3. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY: The client is responsible for all activity originating from the account unless proven to be a victim of outside hacking or address forgery.
The client is responsible for securing their username/password.
Each client should have the necessary knowledge to create and maintain their website. It is not the responsibility of Danjo Creations to provide this knowledge or support except as to how it may relate to the configuration of Danjo Creations' servers. We will certainly answer questions as to what is compatible on our servers, and provide working code snippet examples to ensure a module or feature is working as it should. We may sometimes assist with debugging your specific code, but such troubleshooting work is not to be expected and is not a service included in normal hosting fees, nor covered in the scope of this contract.
It is the clients’ responsibility to maintain local copies of their website content. We provide a backup tool in our control panel to facilitate generating and downloading a backup copy at your convenience. We advise at least taking a fresh backup when you make major changes to your website. Wordpress or other content manager programs may also generate backups for you. Danjo Creations is not responsible for loss of website files, data, information, etc...
In addition to your option to manually genarate your own backup at any time, Danjo Creations' routine backup protocol includes making available to you a string of recent automated backups accessible from your control panel. Danjo Creations also maintains offsite archives for disaster recovery. If loss of data occurs due to an error on the part of Danjo Creations, Danjo Creations will attempt to recover the data at no charge to the client. If data loss occurs due to negligence of the client in securing their account or by an action of the client, Danjo Creations will attempt to recover the data from the resident and/or offsite archives, subject to a possible fee to cover time and costs incurred (minimum $300 CAD).
4. PAYMENT POLICIES: All accounts are set up on a prepay basis - your payment is expected before your month of service begins. Bandwidth overage charges are payable at the start of the next month at a rate of $15.00 CAD/GB. Customers who consistently exceed their plan limit will be advised to upgrade their plan or to prepurchase additional discounted bandwidth blocks. All pricing is guaranteed for the term of prepayment. Danjo Creations reserves the right to change prices at any time, unless other terms have been agreed upon.
If you sign up on a monthly payment plan, your first payment takes place immediately and may be pro-rated to cover the first partial calendar month and full second month. Thereafter fees are payable monthly. If using credit card for monthly terms, it will be automatically debited on or near the first day of every month. If you choose to have us post a lump sum payment for the first 6 months or for a year, you will be contacted prior to expiry of said term to confirm your renewal and provide current payment information. You may choose at that time to instruct us to post another 6 or 12-month payment, or change to monthly billing. Charges to credit cards processed internally are made by us in Canadian dollar amounts. If you are not in Canada, your credit card issuer will then convert and debit your account in the appropriate currency. Alternately, you may use any PayPal payment source including credit card to pay in either CAD or USD funds.
Accounts being paid by money order or check will not be set up until your first payment arrives. Your payments are required to cover at least a 6-month period, whether by pre-payment or post-dating.Effective July 1, 2017, we will no longer accept paper checks nor money orders. We do accept Interac e-payment or PayPal e-check.
For monthly terms, in the event of a declined credit card payment or bounced check, you will be contacted immediately to provide an alternate form of payment. Any account not brought current within five (5 days) is subject to suspension without further notice unless an alternate arrangement is agreed upon. We reserve the option to apply a $20.00 re-instatement fee to unsuspend your account. In the case of a bounced check, a $25.00 Cdn administrative fee will be due immediately, and we reserve the right to refuse any further check from you.
For semi-annual and annual terms, your invoice is issued in advance and payment is expected within
30 days of issue unless an alternate arrangement is agreed upon. We reserve the right to either suspend services and/or apply late fees of 2% monthly after 15 days past your due date. Clients are expected to be courteous and advise us if they wish to cancel. We assume that late payment is due to an oversight or missed invoice, and will attempt to contact you to verify. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the
account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies Danjo
Creations via a request for termination of services posted using the official
No other form of termination request will be accepted.
Delinquent accounts may be subject to collection action and additional fees may be assessed to cover related expenses.
5. OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may cancel your hosting account within the first 30 days for a full refund of any set-up fee if one was charged, and hosting package charges for that month, as well as any pre-paid amounts. We do not refund surplus bandwidth or space charges incurred, nor do we refund any non-hosting services or products which includes but is not limited to domain name registration or renewal +/- privacy shielding, domain redirection or DNS service, ssl certificates, and programming.
Any accounts terminated by Danjo Creations for violation of our policies do not qualify for our Satisfaction Guarantee.
6. CANCELLATION: Should you decide to leave our hosting services, you must notify us
via this form of your request for termination of services.
No other form of termination request will be accepted.
Your account will be deemed canceled at the end of the day in which you submit notice, unless you request a later termination date. It is your responsibility to follow-up your request until such time as it is acknowledged by our staff that your request has been received. You should generally receive acknowledgement within 24 hours. You understand that the actual dismantling of your account may occur at a later date.
After your initial 30 day period, you are entitled to credit or refund for unused time remaining. At our discretion, we may deduct a reasonable administrative processing fee and/or reverse any prepayment discounts which were applied with the expectation that you would remain for the entire term contracted. Set-up fees, where applicable, are refundable only within the first 30 days as part of our satisfaction guarantee policy referenced above. We do not credit or refund surplus bandwidth or space charges, nor do we refund any non-hosting services or products which includes but is not limited to domain name registration or renewal +/- privacy shielding, domain redirection or DNS service, ssl certificates, and programming.
Danjo Creations' services are independent of account usage and domain name records, and are still in effect whether the account holder's domain is connected to Danjo Creations' network or not. If the account holder modifies nameservers, alters DNS entries, or otherwise detaches the domain from our services without properly notifying Danjo Creations, they will continue to be charged / billed until the cancellation guidelines have been followed. In other words, until Danjo Creations has received your cancellation request, your account is still online, serving stray visitors, and consuming resources for which you will be billed.
If your account has a balance due to Danjo Creations at the time of cancellation, you remain responsible for all such fees. Cancellation, whether requested by the client, or terminated by Danjo Creations, does not absolve the client from any outstanding financial obligations
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Danjo Creations shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Danjo Creations' servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, Danjo Creations shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Danjo Creation's servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service and billing for such service.
Danjo Creations shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies. Danjo Creations reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or otherwise de-activate an account at any time and for any reason that causes harm to any service or other web sites on the network or to the reputation of Danjo Creations or its users or the general public. Danjo Creations reserves the right to delete all content and files upon termination. Danjo Creations reserves the right to withhold any prepaid funds for any site removed due to violation of any of these policies. Danjo Creations reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
Danjo Creations reserves the right to change these policies without prior notice or
warning. Non-enforcement of any part of these policies does not constitute consent.
Violations of these Policies should be reported as per
All complaints will be investigated promptly.
8. ENTIRETY: You agree that this agreement, the rules and policies published by Danjo Creations is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding our services. This agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
9. GOVERNING LAW: You acknowledge that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal Laws of Canada. Any disputes involving this Agreement must be filed in Ontario and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of these courts.
10. Acceptance of Agreement: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE CONSCIOUSLY AND FULLY EVALUATED THE PROPOSED SERVICES AND HAVE CHOSEN TO PROCEED ON THE BASIS OF NO OTHER REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Last modified: Monday, 26-Feb-2018 22:41:12 EST
Prices are listed in Canadian dollars. Canadian customers are taxed accordingly.
Any US pricing quoted is subject to fluctuation due to changes in exchange rates.
©2000-2021 Danjo Creations, a registered Ontario business since 1998. No reproduction permitted without express consent.